Ottawa Tourism and Roots Canada have paired up to encourage Canadians to explore the joys of winter. Visitors to Roots outlets across Canada can enter the Let’s Go Outside! contest until February 14, 2012 and have a chance to win a 4-night trip to Ottawa! You can also enter the contest online.
The prize package includes:
- Round-trip transportation to Ottawa
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Fairmont Château Laurier
- An overnight rafting adventure with RiverRun Rafting
- Two $500 Roots gift certificates
- Two set of Roots hats and scarves
- Dinner at Le Cordon Bleu Bistro @ Signatures
- Admission to the National Gallery of Canada and the Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Two bike rentals at Rent-A-Bike Ottawa
- Two-day car rental
The partnership was launched at a media event in early January 2012 at the Roots flagship store at 100 Bloor Street West in Toronto, with assistance from Savvy Company (who sourced Savour Ottawa cheeses and Ontario wines), Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa (who provided delicious macarons for dessert and some door prizes) and Ontario Tourism. Thanks to all who attended!